Thursday 14 November 2019

Corbans Estate Trip

Hi bloggers! Yesterday on November 13th the whole middle school visited Corbans Estate. The pacifica mamas told us about the past about the Corbans Estate house. They had said that many many years ago the Corbans house was a winery. The Corbans family had gotten bored  of a winery so many years later they changed it to an art gallery. We were at the Corbans Estate to have a pacific experience


On the trip we had 3 different activities 1. drumming 2. leis and 3rd we had a dance.
For the leis we had gotten fake flower petals and made a pattern of colours. Before that we got told a pattern to do before we put more flowers on. It was flower straw flower straw flower straw. We had the straws to leave spaces in between the flowers so they don't look messy.
For my pattern I chose white pink purple black and repeated it on and on.  Once I was finished I kept overthinking who to give it to. When I figured it out I  thought it was perfect to give it to my mum because she adores purple.

One thing I found out about is that leis are a gift of love and luck.  Also leis can be worn as clothing and just a necklace. There is also different types of leis like seashell leis. 

Anyway this is the end of my trip experience. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.